Many pastors in the church understand their biblical responsibility to care for people yet feel unprepared to handle the complex issues that can emerge. This online coaching group is custom designed specifically for pastors to equip them with the tools to care for people in a loving, practical, and gospel-centered way. We will address both the theology and practice of gospel-centered pastoral counseling as well as:
- Developing healthy pastoral boundaries
- Pastoral triage for anxiety, depression, trauma, marriage counseling, mental illness and abuse, etc.
- How to work with professional counselors and lay counselors
- Developing a church-wide continuum of care
- Emotional health and self-care
Participants will receive:
- 6 live online group sessions with teaching and Q&A (will be recorded so you can rewatch or catch up if you miss a session). First session will be held May 10th, 9-11am CST.
- Monthly personal coaching call
- Private online Facebook group for encouragement and collaboration
- 50+ digital articles from CCEF
- Access to resources, tools, and assignments
For more information or questions please contact us here.
Cost is $150 per month
or $850 one time
Begins May 10th