The University of Texas
Education & Experience
Jessica is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin where she received her BA in Psychology, then went on to receive an MA in Counseling at Denver Seminary. Jessica has been working with clients since 2008 and became a licensed professional counselor in 2013.
Interests & Specialties
Jessica is passionate about helping women and couples work towards deeper authenticity and trusting Jesus in every part of their story. She has pursued specialized training in Postpartum Support, Perinatal Loss, and Marital Infidelity as well as leading couples intensives through Affair Recovery. Jessica’s personal experience and expertise has given her the opportunity to facilitate regular in-person support groups for women who have experienced multiple types of trauma, grief, and suffering. You can find more information under our Groups tab.
Other areas of specialty include marital conflict, perinatal grief/loss, infertility, postpartum depression/anxiety, self-worth and identity, sexual brokenness and trauma, sexual addiction, co-dependency, and marital infidelity.
* Please note: Jessica is unable to accept new clients at this time. If you would like to be added to her waitlist she will have spots opening September 2019. Please send her a direct email and you will be notified as soon as a new spot opens up.
Jessica would love to speak at your event and enjoys leading small and large group trainings on a variety of topics including:
- Sexual Brokenness and Pursing Wholeness
- Sexual Addiction and Marital Infidelity Recovery for Women and Couples
- Postpartum Depression, Anxiety and other mental health concerns for Moms and Couples
- Perinatal Loss and Grieving with Hope
If you would like for Jessica to speak at your event please email her directly.
Jessica and her husband are both licensed counselors at the Austin Stone Counseling Center and have been married since 2006. They have three beautiful daughters who are all in elementary school and the youngest being identical twins. Jessica has also experienced the loss of a baby through early-term miscarriage.
In her free time Jessica enjoys teaching and leading seminars and loves listening to podcasts! She deeply believes that people’s lives are changed and transformed through the power of the gospel of Jesus Christ and knowing him more.